Monday, December 9, 2013

Real or Not?

I was watching Vsauce's YouTube video about "Is anything real?" and thinking, He is right. How do we know that we are really standing on the ground right now? That our mind is not just playing tricks on us?
We don't. BUT That is okay with me.

And I got to thinking, what if someone when I die finds this blog on the interest? What do I want them to get out of this?
Well I want to show all of the people, now and in the future, my art, thoughts, and creations as I saw them.

For now on I will be posting more writing in my posts. (At least I will try.)
I want you all to know what my art means to me and what I want you all to get from it.

So I hope you enjoy my art now and in the future. :)
-Serena "AikaCC" Pruess

Youtube video I speak of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L45Q1_psDqk

No comments:

Post a Comment