Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Design Classes

I have been thinking and I really think it is time for me to advance in my design career.

I have taken a few design classes in college and I want to continue with it.

As of lately I have been taking a few online classes about color and contrasting. HTML5 and CSS courses as well and I will be adding a few new things to my portfolio. I want to get a job doing something I love and have a passion for.

I will continue to work on my skills prove to myself I CAN do this!

I want this so bad; to work and design and draw out ideas for a company that my art can make a difference at and than at some point open my own art studio. That is a ways off yet, but it is always good to have a life time goal right?

Here goes everything!
-Aika <3

No comments:

Post a Comment