Thursday, October 9, 2014

Inktober Day 9: Vent Art

Today for Inktober I drew some vent art.
Let me explain...
(Warning long venting below)


You see I've been saving up for the past 2 weeks for this printer I picked out. It was a wifi photo printer; so I thought.

So I picked it up and paid it off today, my long awaited printer was finally here. (As I've wanted my own printer since November 2013.)

So I put it in my car till after work.
Getting home at 8:30; I started setting it all up. Putting in the CD to my laptop it tells me after installing everything that I need to connect the USB to the printer....

What?!

Ok.. So for one I don't have one of these cords and it didn't come with one.
So I looked and read all over the box and it doesn't say ANYTHING about being a wifi printer! I swear I thought it said right on the box it was a wifi printer. 

But ether way.
I can't use it as I don't have a cord. So I call work and talk to my electronic friend about what happened. Said to bring it in and return it and get one with wifi and hopefully one that comes with the USB too. So I drive all the way to Walmart from my house back to work! Still in uniform even..

Got out of the car and realized I forgot the receipt on my bed!! OMG really?! Ok...
Well I didn't want to take it in without it even though I know I could still get store credit. But I wanted the receipt; So now I have this useless printer in my car until tomorrow when I go back WITH the receipt and return the thing.

I guess I'll have to pay more attention to the box then I did. (Stood there for my full first break looking at the thing making sure it was what I wanted.)

Oh well.. One more day of waiting now.

Sorry for the long rant. Drawing and writing does help to calm one's self. (:

-Aika<3

No comments:

Post a Comment