Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Diabetic Project

Hello everyone!
As most of you may know by now I am a type 1 diabetic since I was 2-years-old.
I got my first insulin pump when I started first grade and had to get off it about 2 years ago because my insurance wouldn't cover my supplies anymore.

Well a month ago I got new insurance that is allowing me to get back on my pump and off shots! (yay!)

In order to do this I have to keep a food log and really good track of my blood sugars in order to prove I can handle a pump again.

Now I am really bad at writing all this info down all day long. As it involves taking the paperwork with me everywhere, like work, out with friends, soon to be college. EVERYWHERE.

So I decided to make it a project for me then I will like to do this so I can make it pretty and fun to do!

I will need to keep track of:
  • blood sugars
  • food intake
  • insulin amounts
To do this I set up a folder to hold all my paperwork to recorded these things when they happen.


Here is to better A1Cs, Weight, Cholesterol, and all together better health!

-Aika<3

Update!
P.S. I will be labeling these posts under the "T1D" tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment