Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Chicago Art Trip Coming up Soon!

This Thursday at 8am Andrew and I will be leaving for Chicago for the UWEC Art Tip!
Super excited about this, but yet really nervous too....

It will be from Thursday to late Sunday night.
 This trip IS for my degree, It is mandatory to get my degree to both go on this trip and a trip to Minneapolis, MN as well.

I will be taking notes and studying hard to get all I can out of this trip!

And on top of this tomorrow (Wednesday the 21st) I will be going to a doctor apt to find out when I can get my new insulin pump!!!! <3

So yes, a lot of exciting, but scary things happening right now.

I will try to post about my trip as we go but no promises, depending on if we will be having internet or not and how much time we have after all the daily activities.

-Serena "Aika" Pruess

No comments:

Post a Comment