Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Diabetes News {personal +art}

Yesterday I got my new insulin pump in the mail!


As many of you know, I haven't been on a pump in three years because of insurance problems.

But now I have a different insurance and I can finally have my pump again!
My doctor approved a new pump and I ordered the pink one this time. My past I always had ether blue or purple.

But that's besides the point! Today at noon I go in to pump training (re-training) and see if my endo will let me put it on today.

I am hoping so, the pens just don't work well for me and I hate needles.

So wish me luck and hope when I blog next it will be wearing the revel pump!


-Serena

P.s. As of my birthday (I got diagnosed on my birthday) June 28, will be 20 years of being diabetic! Only a life time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment