Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Daisho Con Meme


Daisho con 2014

Where are you staying?
Kalahari

What day are you getting there?
Friday

How are you traveling?
taking my car with Irves 
=3

Who will you be rooming with?

If I stay more then friday I will be rooming with my best friend ashley I am sure.
How is the best way to find you?
Twitter @Aikacooncat

Are there any panels you might be attending?
most likely no but sometimes I pop into things that look interesting~

What do you look like?

 (could be any color hair)



Will you be suiting?
not this con sadly not enough time. I will be tailing it though!

Do you do free art?
no, commission only

Do you do trades?
sometimes, ask me

How tall are you?
5' 3"

Can I talk to you?
of course! :D

Can I touch you?
umm.. ? hugs are good.

Can I visit your room?
I don't have a room lol

Can I buy you drinks?
Non alcoholic 

Can I give you stuff?
Yes~ I love stuff lol

Can I hug or snuggle with you?
hug yes snuggle, only few people. you know who you are.

Are you nice?
yes but very energetic =3

Do you have an artist table?
not this con

Will you be going to parties?
only if invited

Will you be performing?
nope

If I see you, how should I get your attention?
yell Aika, I will pay attention then~

Where will you be most of the time during the day/s?
wondering the halls

What/where will you be eating?
maybe dennys or at the kalahari

Can I come with you for food/fun/etc?
only if I invite you

Can I look in your sketchbook?
sure =3

Can I draw in your sketchbook?
no thank you.

Can I take your picture?
of course! :D

What's your goal for this convention?

To enjoy my one day with friends and buy stickers! =3


Hope to see you there! ^-^
~Aika<3

No comments:

Post a Comment