Saturday, November 29, 2014

Midwest Furfest Meme!

my 2014 meme for MFF this year!

Where are you staying?
Double Tree

What day are you getting there?
Friday afternoon~

How are you traveling?
Driving o-o in my car..

Who will you be rooming with?
irves rebelpup fox22

How is the best way to find you?
tweet me @aikacooncat or text my phone if you have meh number (I may reply slow!)

Are there any panels events you might be attending?
not sure yet

What do you look like?

Will you be suiting?
well, yeah! In Aika of course!

Do you do badges?
I do! but not at the con. you can email or pm me on FA if you want a commission!

What is your gender?
female feline!

How tall are you?
5'3"

Can I talk to you?
please do! =3

Can I touch you?
hugs are always nice but keep it PG please!

Can I visit your room?
only if we invite you.
Fox is in charge.

Can I buy you drinks?
blue powerade and chocolate milk! (I don't drink anything with carbonation) 

Can I give you stuff?
I like stuff! =^.^=

Can I hug or snuggle with you?
hugs are always welcome! but snuggles only to my trusted few~

Are you nice?
I like to think so lol

Do you have an artist table?
nope

Will you be going to parties?
I would like to but this is my first time at MFF so.. we will see! I won't be far from my group most times.

Will you be performing?
lol no

If I see you, how should I get your attention?
yell "Aika!" or meow at me XD that normally works.

Where will you be most of the time during the day/s?
not sure, first time there you know!

What/where will you be eating?
I don't know what is around here XD I will be playing it by ear.

Can I come with you for food/fun/etc?
only if invited. 

Can I look in/Draw in your sketchbook?
you can look! but don't draw please. I love other peoples artwork! but not in my progress sketchbook..
I will bring some index cards if you want to draw for me! <3

Can I take your picture?
oh yes!

What's your goal(s) for the con this year?
to have a big fluffy fun time and see some old friends!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment