Monday, August 31, 2015

APA FanZine Announcement

I need your help, -Furries!

I am looking for people to send me their Black and White art/comics to add into a FanZine I am putting together.

ANYONE CAN SUBMIT!!!!

I want to bring back the old ways of mailing art to each other.

All I need you to do is draw or write something about anthropomorphic animals or furries and I might add it into the zine. If your submissions makes it into the zine, You will get full credit for your work in the finished book.

Please fill out this form and email it to: aikacooncat@gmail.com
(It is free to enter!)

FURRY ZINE FORM
Number of submissions: (You may have up to 2)
Your real name:
Your nickname:
Website: (FA, URL, DA, ex...)

Again: It MUST be in black and white.
Sketches are okay too.
Finished zine will be printed.

What is a APAzine?

If I pick your art; YOU will get a free online copy of the zine emailed to you after it is finished.
Remember: Anyone can submit!

I look forward to your emails!
Let's put the goodness of furry back in peoples hands!

-------------
Serena "Aika" Pruess
Illustrator, Publisher

No comments:

Post a Comment