Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bullet Journal: First!

So you may have heard around the net that bullet Journals are in for the school year!

I haven't heard of these before (believe it or not lol) but I wanted to try it out.

First of all a bullet journal is a catch all for your daily life. It's a list keeper, planner, notebook, journal. I have always had a hard time finding a planner I liked to use.

Ether the pages were to small for each date or the layout wasn't just right for me. So I thought the bullet journal system would be a great fit for me as it is custom   To your needs.

This is the journal I bought to try out for my first one.
I haven't decided on a cover yet.

This is my index page and key.
So I can find what I'm looking for easy.

This is how I set up my mouth planner. One line a day format.


Then we have my daily to-do lists.

And my food log for my dietitian to look at on my next doctor apt.
 
I really love my bullet journal and I believe this is going to be perfect for me to log all my schedules and journaling in the up-coming years!

And the best part is I can always change the layout how ever I want that fits my life style at the time! :)

Here's to better organization!

-Aika<3

No comments:

Post a Comment