Saturday, August 29, 2015

Furry Migration || Saturday

(Sign from the pub down the street from the con center)

First of all, Iron Artist!
So they had three judges and three final pieces to pick from. What happened?
The judges couldn't decided on just one so all three won the contest.

What does that mean for me?
I got a free badge for entree next year at the con, and I will be on the committee to help design and make the new character for the convention.

Here was my character design I made:

On to another note.
I got to see Draces again! Friend of mine going though cancer treatment.
He is doing alright, in and out of the hospital, but still showed up to have fun at the con!

From left to right:
Aika, Draces, Zest

Also this cutie here and a photo bomb from Ringer! X3

Art during the Zoo hours with friends.


Last day of FM is tomorrow!
And tonight is not over yet!
Still have the "History of Furry" panel at 9 and the rave tonight!

Update: More pics after 7pm!




And here is the Fursuit photo shoot taken this Saturday afternoon!
(Can you spot me? ;3)


-Aika<3

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your character and the fur suit looks really well made. There aren't any furry conventions near me so I am a little jealous that you were able to meet so many like-minded people. There must have been almost one hundred people. I hope you will be posting more about this con and lifestyle. I look forward to reading more!

    Lucius Cambell @ Skild

    ReplyDelete